Home Inspection Professionals is currently seeking an ambitious and reliable individual to add to our team. The successful candidate will help drive and directly contribute to the Company’s continued growth and success. This position has a paid training program, with part-time work opportunity that will develop into a full-time position based on successful training and demonstrated abilities. The appropriate candidate should currently hold or be willing to obtain a Michigan Residential Builder’s License.
- Performs home inspections in accordance with regulated industry guidelines and company mandated criteria.
- Complete post inspection reports and provide recommendations or modifications as needed.
- Contact and Answers client questions and provide diligent customer care.
- High school diploma with college coursework in building/home inspection, drafting and mathematics.
- Currently maintain a Michigan Builder’s License or willing/able to pass the exam.
- Previous work in construction, or as a plumber, electrician, HVAC or firefighter.
- Excellent work ethic with a strong sense of urgency.
- High level of customer service is a must – always exceeding client’s expectations.
- Strong communication, computer and organizational skills with a professional demeanor.
- Reliable transportation with flexible hours.
- Detail Oriented and Mechanically Inclined
- Professional, Ethical and Diligent
Interested candidates must have reliable transportation and GPS or Mapping Equipment and familiarity with the Metro Detroit area. The area we serve is expansive including Macomb, Oakland, Wayne, St. Clair and Washtenaw Counties and beyond. Assignment locations will be different each day.
Compensation will be based on experience and demonstrated ability during the training period.
E-mail your resume and cover letter to email@example.com for consideration.